We think that a car engine is made of hundreds of pieces, and it cannot work with missing parts. We encourage you to be a part of our team! A Layout Engineer has a key role in our department.
Here`s how a day of work might look like:
* You will develop PCB layout based on schematics for the application projects used in the electronic brake systems;
* You wil develop PCB layout based on schematics for the evaluation boards and test equipment used in the various hardware development activities;
* You will be responsible for timely, accurate and precise reporting of the data to the design teams;
* A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This job is for you if:
* You have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
* You have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
* You have the ability to work in a team environment and with minimal supervision;
What you need to carry out this job:
* A University Degree in Applied Electronics, Telecommunications, Electromechanics or relevant;
* Minimum one year experience in PCB Layout Design (. Mentor Graphics / Zuken CRAltium etc.);
* Basic knowledge of HW Electronics;
* Fluent English communication skills;
* Good MS Office skills.
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us – so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania
In the time frameContinental invested about € 1. 6 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed over 20k colleagues by the end of, out of which over 5. 7k are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1k new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu
Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 4k employees, of which 1k are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. The direction for the division is clear: The future of mobility leads to automated driving. Integrated active and passive safety technologies and prod ucts that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. They create an excellent foundation for working together to achieve the goal of accident-free driving (Vision Zero).