The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Middle (2-5 years)
Laser Welding Engineer
The main goal of this position is to define, maintain and improve the laser welding process.
- Optimization of tools, gauges, devices for serial production on laser welding serial production.
- Evaluates and brings continuous improvements actions on laser welding process.
- Coordination and support for execution of PPAP samples.
- Coordinates tests for improvements in work steps and process.
- Test technologies that could be the alternative to the current ones.
- Optimization of laser welding process parameters.
- Creation of new work instructions and makes updates for the existing ones.
- Participates in the reception of new machines from suppliers.
- Develops innovative and "best practice" solutions, research modern technologies and implements them in serial production.
- Establishes and implements continuous improvement actions.
- Improves set-up time and brings SMED improvements for laser welding process.
- Provides support in the scrap analysis and the establishment of corrective actions.
- Provides support in the production specifications for machines, equipment, and tools.
- Analyzes customer claims and establishes corrective actions.
- SAP knowledge-basic
- English-mandatory advanced
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
- Technical knowledge in Laser Welding-advantage
- 3 years of experience in the automotive industry-mandatory
- At least 2-year experience as an engineer-mandatory
- Technical higher education (Mechanics, Welding, Robotics, Automation)-mandatory
Take the opportunity to be part of a young dynamic team and work with high end technology!
- Salary package & Benefits (transport, canteen, Bookster, different discounts at our partners);
- 13th salary;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sport activities);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.