Welocalize, Inc., founded in, offers innovative language services to help global brands reach audiences around the world in more than 175 languages. We provide translation and localization services, talent management, language tools, automation and technology, quality and program management. Our range of managed language services include machine translation, digital marketing, validation and testing, interpretation, staffing and enterprise translation management technologies. We specialize in consumer, technology, manufacturing, learning, oil and gas, travel and hospitality, marketing and advertising, finance, legal and life sciences industry language solutions. With more than 1500 full-time employees worldwide, Welocalize maintains offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Romania, Poland, Japan and China.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The Language Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful planning, execution, tracking, delivery and closure of client projects. The Language Project Manager works with the global project managers and client to understand requirements and engages the production team in the fulfillment of these requirements, crafting client solutions based on the Welocalize Four Pillars of Customer Service, Quality, Innovation and Global Teamwork.
The ideal candidate is a driven but steady individual, capable of building relationships across the entire project team, with the flexibility and energy to thrive in a dynamic environment.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities and areas of ownership of Language Project Manager:
anage multiple translation projects for key accounts
• Plan work allocation with appropriate resources: translation, editing and proof-reading
• Obtain all relevant project specifications from internal clients and convey all related project requirements to production teams
• Ensure highest quality level of deliveries by active management of the translation workflow
•Manage a pool of designated resources, monitor and their utilization and foster their loyalty to the company
• Ensure project delivery in the given parameters
• Monitor the project budget and spend
• Provide accurate and timely communications to both internal and external clients
• Monitor the performance of production resources on specific projects, as well as client satisfaction and manage related feedback
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE