Laboratory Supervisor - Dental Industry
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our customer is one of the largest laboratory suppliers worldwide. They are the first point of contact in the dental industry and provide laboratories and clinics with dental products and services.
when it comes to high quality.
For their German headquarters in Frankfurt they are now looking for a technical manager for the production laboratory. In this role you report directly to the national and international managing directors and are responsible for handling the production process of this high-quality products and highly innovative technologies.
Your role entails:
• Use of dental materials such as impression materials, plasters, stones, hydrocolloids
waxes, metals, acrylic, porcelain and similar materials.
• Support for design development and improvement of devices.
• Monitoring the production of the equipment and solving problems during production.
• Assistance and demonstration of the design of partial dentures, tooth rails and obturators,
modeling of fixed prostheses and other laboratory products in difficult cases.
In return you will bring:
• Specialized Experience of specialized experience equipped with the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the duties of the Master Dental Laboratory Technician position.
• MDT designation they are required to have extensive studying and are certified by the German Government
• Qualifying experience includes: use of dental laboratory material such as impression materials, plasters, stones, hydrocolloids, waxes, metals, acrylics, porcelain, and similar materials; use of laboratory equipment such as hand tools, dental lathes, engines, and hand pieces, furnaces, casting machines, presses, flasks, and related equipment; use of precision instruments such as articulators, surveyors, and microanalyses; construction of dental prosthetic appliances.
• MUST possess graduate education or a master's degree directly related to the position at the next lower grade level.
• German & English are a must for this role
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment
If you are interested in the role and you want to learn more about the company then please feel free to send your most recent CV to