· Log collection and ingestion to our MDR platform from various network devices (like Firewall, Switches, Router, Proxy, IPS, WAF, Etc..), servers, and Cloud resources.
· Log collection via Apache NiFi, Splunk, ArcSight SIEM, McAfee SIEM, Azure Sentinel
· Log analysis for onboarded devices and taking necessary steps to fix if any issues observed.
· Preparing Technical Documents with integration architectural information and pictorial representations.
· Exploring various approaches for log collection, documenting post successful completion and validation.
· VM Creation and deployment on customer environment.
· Basic understanding on Vulnerability Management (Saint Vulnerability Scanner)
· The role requires work in EU, USA and MEA shifts
· May require travel to client sites if necessary
· Hands-on working experience in log sources onboarding with ArcSight ESM & ArcSight Logger, QRadar, Splunk or any other SIEM solution.
· Work experience related to following areas are most preferred- log sources on-boarding in Big Data SIEM environment is preferable.
· Device management of different security products (UTM, Firewall, IPS, WAF, EDR, Cloud Technologies).
· Knowledge on Azure & AWS fundamental resources.
If you wish to apply for this position and be part of this high-reaching and dedicated team, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects, please visit our careers page, select Romania as country and complete our online application form.
We are a company that cares about employee happiness as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
Compensation: Competitive salary package;
Extra vacation days.
For more information, access the Career section from our website !