Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The Learning & Development supports the organization:
- Building a work environment and management climate that fosters learning and development and supports the Learning Organization.
- Stimulating the managers to take ownership for the development of their employees and the transfer of their professional expertise.
- Delivering learning and development annual plans, putting in place the necessary resources, budget, and follow-up of these actions.
- Ensuring the efficiency and quality of each L&D program adopting a customer-oriented approach to best answer the business priorities.
This Is What You Would Be Doing At CRH Romania
- Collaborate with the HR Managers to establish the priorities in learning and development that underpin the main challenges and needs of the business and the organization.
- Identify L&D needs within the organization through different methods (. job analysis, performance management schemes, IDPs)
- Design L&D programs (. classroom training, workshops, OJT learning,digital learning)
- Manage the delivery of L&D programs and interventions
- Prepare and manage the learning & development costs and budget
- Evaluate the efficiency of the learning ( KPIs, surveys, etc)
- Contribute to the quality of the performance management and support competency development programs through relevant programs and tools
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to understand business initiatives and demands and how courses and curricula improve and strengthen those initiatives
- Manage, develop and inspire a first-in-class virtual training platform for professional and leadership development
- Drive execution of high-level curricula best practices across the team and organization and continuously evaluate results and impact for operational improvement
This Is What You Will Bring To CRH Romania
- Strong expertise si experience in Learning & Development, e-Learning or related
- Solid knowledge of L&D methodology and processes
- Experience setting and implementing learning strategy across organisation
- Experience developing e-learning products and launching and/or managing LMS technologies.
- Relation price / quality in the training programs; optimization of the budgets
- Program design and facilitation
- Change Management
- Managing Programs / Project Management qualifications is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (English proficiency is compulsory, others would be a plus)
- Problem-solving approach and results oriented
- Excellent follow through
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got a lot more to offer
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week, after the pandemic period
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- Vacation bonus and 26 vacation days
- Easter, Xmas 7 and 8 March voucher;
- Medical and life insurance
- Lunch card