We have a fresh, new and improved set of benefits for our team members, don’t hesitate to join our TELUS International Europe French and English speaking Customer Support team and work on one of our most successful accounts, KOODO Mobile!
Become a part of a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company that has overteam members around the world, including in Bulgaria, Romania, the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, Central America and the Philippines.
As a Customer Support Agent you will master the skills of effective communication, problem solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness. You will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives with our technology, amazing people and strong brand to serve modern society. You’ll be the face of some of the world’s top brands!
Are you looking for a great career and a place to shine?
Join our team!
- French and English Level B2 (medium in spoken)
- Willing to work full time on shifting schedules, afternoon, evening and night shifts
- Basic computer and internet navigation skills
- Good communication skills with strong customer focus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in the Wireless or Telecom sector may be an advantage
- Resolve client requirements quickly and accurately
- Confirm client understanding of the solution and provide additional support
- Clarify client requirements and confirm understanding of the problem
- Effectively transfer misdirected client requests to an appropriate party
- Be an awesome team member
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
-Flexible schedule- shifts between 16:00 and 07:00 and rotating weekends
-Tenure salary increases, starting with 12 month after employment date
-Multiple bonuses: performance based, installment bonus, language allowance
-Great rewards for referring your friends: consistent bonuses and prizes
- Specific project-based incentives for KOODO Mobile: gift cards, extra-payment, awards, recognition events
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Monthly meal tickets
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page