Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
YOUR MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and develop the business of a set of accounts and customers.
- Meet with customers, make professional interactions and presentations, identify opportunities & needs and address them to achieve a successful resolution.
- Work closely with the other departments (Medical, Marketing, etc.) in order to achieve the set objectives (sales plan, documentation for health authorities, congresses and other medical events);
- Deals with the initiation of scientific events (symposia, round tables, group presentations), their organization and scientific and logistical support.
- Manages sponsorship contracts with clients from the allocated geographical region;
- Analyze the market landscape of the allocated products: identify market opportunities and threats and propose an appropriate action plan;
- Generates and keep an optimum management of data in the CRM systems; Meet deadlines and respects quality standards for reporting activities to local and regional management;
- Identify new customers;
- Elaborates, adapts and sustains marketing presentations on products for the sales department, clients, congresses, symposia, other events in the medical field and periodic internal meetings.
- Realizes the sales plan agreed with the direct superior.
WHO YOU ARE
University degree, preferably in the pharmaceutical/medical area represent an advantage;
- Preferably 2 to 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to build strong working relationships internally and externally.
- Business and entrepreneurial mindset; strong analytical skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility, Efficiency abilities.
- Fluent in English.
- Opportunity to work in a researched based company with high ethical standards.
- Dynamic and involving job.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Company benefits package.
- Fixed monthly salary.
Application time: until 28 January 2020
Reference Code: BPH_KAM
2 positions in BUCHAREST
1 position in TIMIS
1 position in CLUJ
1 position in IASI
1 position in BRASOV/SIBIU/MURES
Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
Deadline for submitting applications: 28 January 2020