Key Account Manager Food and Beverage
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
Monthly net salary
1500 - 2100
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
1. Develop sales with key customers (Food and Beverage) in North-East region.
2. Build up & develop Region strategy
3. Representing the company, in business contacts with costumers
4. Execution and development of business strategy
- Managing Sales development in the region.
- Participating in developing and implementing sales plans in accordance with the rates fixed by the sales
- department for all Account and Key Account Managers.
- Coordinating tenders for Key Customers
- Preparing and controlling of Sales Funnel.
- Conducting sales visits, in accordance with activities plan and schedule.
- Preparing and submitting reports on the work results, in accordance with established procedures in the Company.
- Preparing and submitting offers. Offers have to be prepared in accordance with the Company procedures.
- Forecasting and flexible response to customer needs in terms of ongoing contracts.
- Presenting innovations to Customers (during the meetings in factories and on all kinds of fairs, seminars, etc.).
- Coordinating commercial, service and engineering activities.
- Communicating to team members (home and abroad).
- Timely communicating to supervisor and others involved in processes.
- Conducting market analysis and finding new sales opportunities.
- Learning about Diversey product innovations and technological solutions; taking part in qualifications raising training.
- Taking part in projects which increase the efficiency of the department and the company
- Support for Credit Control department for obtaining timely payments from customers.
- Close co-operation with Portfolio and Marketing department in the country and abroad.
- Presenting innovations to Key Customers (during the meetings in factories and on all kinds of fairs, seminars etc.)
- Masters or bachelor degree (food technology, technical, chemistry)
- 5+ years experience in B2B sales;
- Knowledge of the market of professional cleaning and equipment is a big plus;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities:
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Power Point
Our company offers you competitive salary and attractive quarterly bonus, company car, mobile communication and medical insurance.