Since, the name Singer has been synonymous with sewing. The spirit of practical design and creative innovation that characterized the company at its beginning continues today as we develop products for every level of sewing. We have celebrated many firsts, including the world's first zig-zag machine, the first electronic machines and we now proudly produce the world's most advanced home sewing and embroidery machines. From home décor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting, SINGER® is dedicated to helping people express themselves through the craft of sewing.
Singer is looking to expand its activities and presence in Romania and the Balkans and is looking for a sales manager.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; and analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; and following up on work results.
- Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains sales staff work results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analyzing sales data
- Presentation skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Developing budgets
- Mentoring and coaching sales reps
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
- Two to three years of experience as sales manager
- Three to five years of sales experience
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
The company offers:
• Competitive salary package according to the qualifications of the candidate including commissions, bonus and travel benefits, etc.. (?)
• Work in a dynamic and enjoyable work environment
• Continuing education & training
Qualified applicants should forward their full CV in English and photo (optional)