We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE for our business partner - a multinational company, exclusive agent & distributor of one of the leading global manufacturers of flavors & fragrances.
• Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Agronomist, Food, or related field
• Previous sales experience at least 3+ years in food industries.
• Willingness to travel/visit multiple customers throughout the assigned territory (within the country).
• Possibility to travel out of the country
• Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record in sales
• Good selling, communication, and negotiation skills
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good organizational, time management, and prioritizing skills
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
• Highly motivated and targets driven with a proven track record in sales
• Valid drivers’ license and clean driving record.