We have a very exciting opportunity for a Key Account Executive - Field Sales to manage merchandisers team from the assigned area, and to ensure all agreed sales/merchandising objectives are achieved, in accordance with the Sales department’s goals and objectives.
In this role you will be deeply involved in developing and implementing joint business plans that will deliver value, distribution and share growth within this channel.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
· Problem solver, high level of autonomy;
· Delivers results;
· Strong communication skills and team worker, able to build relationships at all levels and across function;
· Negotiation skills;
· Graduate degree in Business Administration/Marketing or similar;
· Fluent in Romanian. English language is an advantage;
· Computer skills, Microsoft Office;
· Driving licence.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
·Proven selling track record in the Retail accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensures that all customer promotions are executed in line with the agreement done by the KAM with customer;
· Deliver all sales targets for selected account portfolio;
· Ensure that all promotional activities within the region are timeously executed and communicated to merchandisers;
· Ensure that shelf allocation always exceed market share and SCJ objectives;
· Monitoring competitor’s activities (promotions, price) and provide feedback for management.
SC Johnson: A Family Company You know our products — Shout®, Windex®, Mr. Muscle®, Ziploc®, Glade®, Brise®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon®, Autan®, Pledge®, Scrubbing Bubbles® and more — you use them all the time. Through five generations of family leadership, SC Johnson has been making great products like these for more than a hundred twenty years, helping to make life cleaner, easier and healthier for consumers around the world. Headquartered in the US in Racine, Wisconsin and withglobal employees in more than 70 countries around the world, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. Family leadership enables SC Johnson to consistently adhere to our core values: Innovation and Quality: Innovative and quality products and leading brands in more than 100 countries that make life a little easier and homes cleaner and healthier. Steadfast Commitment to Workplace Excellence: Cutting edge employment programs and policies that are recognized and honored worldwide as having raised workplace standards for all employers. Environmental and Community Leadership: An unparalleled commitment to doing what’s right for communities and the environment that is a recognized model of commitment-in-action to improve the quality of life for people around the world and for future generations.