We are looking for a Junior UI/UX Designer to join our creative team at IOS.
- Minimum of 6 months of working experience as a graphic/web designer.
- Experience in developing UX prototypes (concepts, wireframes, etc.) using Adobe Creative Suite and tools such as InvisionApp
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Please provide an online portfolio and any relevant links to previous work.
- Strong PC and internet skills
- Very good problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Nice to have: Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS – an advantage
- Create UI/UX Prototypes and Responsive Web Layout.
- Create Beautiful Headers & Banners for online promotions
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Creative flair and willingness to share these ideas with the team, as a team player.
- Ability to work in a quick turnaround, high pressured environment.
- Although guidance and training will be given, you will need to be able to work
independently and always meet deadlines.
- Collaborate daily with Product Managers and Software Developers to define, design
and deliver great products.
- Able to independently manage design projects and to provide end-to-end solutions to arising
- Problem-solving attitude.
What we offer:
- Competitive excellent remuneration package and social guarantees
- Paid training to new employees
- Flexible working hours
- Career growth and industry education within the company
- Performance-based bonuses
- Company events
- Great office location