Entry (0-2 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Who we are:
One of the Top 5 Human Resources actors, establishing an excellent record on Recruiting, Personnel leasing, Payroll Administration. We recruit in the fast-pacing industry of IT&C and top of the line white collar executives in telecom, auditing, BPO, banking, retail.
Our client is a company holding strategic long-term booked capacity on the Szeged-Arad natural gas inter-connector that will ensure the transit of the domestic natural gas to the Central European hubs, and at this point is looking for a brilliant Junior Trader!
You will learn to:
• gain experience in trading natural gas
• develop and maintain relationships with beneficiaries
• gain a lot of information about the industry and all operational tasks of the office
• implement trading strategies based on market developments
• develop and manage a trading portfolio covering gas markets in Romania
• develop and maintain relationships with the company’s customers
• advise clients on changing regulations in the natural gas market
YOU WILL NEED
• Academic degree in Polytechnic University, Math, Physics, Automation
• Pro-activity, ability to take initiatives
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills (oral and written )
• Ability to analyze and synthesize
• Team spirit , result oriented
• Fluency in English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Experience on similar position is not mandatory.
Location : close to Eroilor Subway