Junior Trade Marketing Manager
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
, Romanian - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Want to provide insights that make a difference? As Junior Trade Marketing Manager, you’ll have the freedom to influence decisions driving sales and market share across a global customer portfolio.
The Junior Trade Marketing Manager overall objective is to understand, develop & execute sales strategy per customer/channel in alignment with Reckitt Benckiser’s strategic objectives. Prepares analytics, presentations, reports, recommendation and support from all available data for all the categories and RB portfolio in order to contribute to overall customer / channel development.
Working closely with the Sales & Marketing Teams of RB, with main responsibilities:
- Work on common projects with Marketing and Sales teams, to help shape brand strategy and ensure customer centric plans.
- Together with Senior Trade Marketing Manager, develop customer / category insights and provide relevant insights to Sales team to drive customer relationships, tailored business planning and competitive advantage, demonstrating tangible and quantified opportunities in order to bring a sustainable customer / category growth.
- Manage and integrate extensive amounts of information, data and insights along with the data agencies (Nielsen)
- Define together with Senior Trade Marketing & Sales teams main indicators to be developed and measured through a dedicated and custom scorecard by customer with monthly follow-up vs. targets and specific action plans.
- Define together with Senior Trade Marketing Manager custom 4P strategy by customer / channel and specific tactics for each channel in line with the In Store Picture of Success.
- Contributes to a sustainable and healthy customer / category growth through promotions evaluation, including promo mechanism conclusion and recommendation based on ROI and volume uplift point of view, and provide feedback on promo / activation guidelines and next steps to be followed in close collaboration with Sales and Marketing.
- Together with Senior Trade Marketing Manager, provides to the Sales teams with NPD distribution and planogram assumptions which drive initial volume assumptions which in some cases can determinate the go/no-go decision on NPD launch.
- Coordinate, implement and follow up on all brand / multi brand concepts & projects within MT customers / Convenience Channel.
- Check on monthly basis sell out data (where available) in order to see market trends, sell out evolution and provide important findings for future actions and plans.
- Lead the needed support to the Sales team in order to accomplish with success all the Trade Stories / Business Reviews / Joint Business Plans / Workshops with customers or any other specific meeting for a sustainable partnership
- Professional experience primarily in Trade Marketing/Sales/ Marketing is a plus
- Must possess strong bias for action, ability to break down barriers and facilitate cross functional collaboration
- Proven strong analytical skills and ability to translate insights into strategic and tactical plans
- Can work with complex data from a variety of sources and be able to identify opportunities & risks
- Very good communication and influencing skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced in Microsoft applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint