Technical Support Engineer
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Gross salary / month
700 - 1200
Are you ready to help build a more connected world?
We looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our infrastructure support team. We are seeking an experienced individual with a passion for efficient and scalable infrastructure with a “this is doable” attitude.
Simfony offers Immediate IoT Infrastructure to Mobile Operators and Communication Service Providers, allowing them to benefit from an ever-growing IoT market. The engineering team based in Bucharest is focused on AI, machine learning and predictive modelling, capabilities required to support the next generation of IoT applications.
- Profound knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and security
- Proficient working knowledge of Linux
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Very good communication skills, customer oriented attitude and problem solving abilities
- BSc/BA Telecommunications / Computer Science or relevant experience
Would be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge of mobile networks architecture
- Previous experience with telecom signaling protocols
- Manage customer issues and facilitate communication between customers and internal resources
- Troubleshoots issues and provides solutions according to SLAs
- Own the support and maintenance processes under your responsibility
- Competitive salary
- Great office location
- The chance to revolutionize an entire industry