Junior System Administrator
Entry (0-2 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
ORTEC Global Managed Services unit is looking for full-time Jr. System Administrator that will act for all hosted platforms.
As Jr. System Administrator you will be part of ORTEC Hosting Operations Center team and you will be responsible for carrying out daily monitoring tasks, configuring and reacting to hardware and software alerts, updates and patching, performing, maintenance and solve 1st line incidents related to ORTEC Global Hosting platforms. This is a “hands-on” position requiring technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What you do:
- Proactively monitor and manage incidents/malfunctions investigation for provided hosting services;
- Responsible for handling Level 1 technical cases using internal ticketing system and keep track of these issues during the whole resolution process;
- Conducts root cause analyses for incidents and signals any improvement requirements;
- Perform regular system maintenance and apply updates on a regular basis;
- Reviewing system and application logs, backups and restore.
- 1+ year working experience;
- Microsoft Windows administration environment;
- Good IT knowledge;
- Able to work in shifts schedule and on-call;
- Good analytical mind, conceptually and solution-oriented thinking;
- Able to troubleshoot quickly and carefully;
- Good written and verbal English skills.
You might also have:
- Administration and monitoring of security solutions like Antivirus, Firewall solutions;
- Basic network knowledge like switching, routing, VPN technologies;
- Basic expertise with cloud environments;
- Microsoft certifications.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary which will reflect your experience and will grow with your career;
- 1 year determined contract period with possible extension;
- Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture;
- Challenging projects for international customers;
- A dynamic environment with opportunities to fulfill your ambitions & to evolve initiatives;
- Support for learning and own development;
- Performance related remuneration and Year-end bonus;
- Active employee association for fun activities with colleagues;
- Foosball table, our own bar the “ORtap”, Christmas party, annual teambuilding and monthly events.