As a Junior Software Discipline Project Leader for High Voltage Electronics Software Application Iasi, you will be involved in building the future of those new innovative products, for hybrid electric vehicles or complete electric vehicles. To reach this, you will have to manage a project team of embedded software application engineers and you will work together with our experts to develop different Software Application features for many products from Vitesco Technologies` portfolio like converters, inverters, and other electronic control modules for popular automotive OEMs.
As a Junior Software Discipline Project Leader, you will:
- Contribute to the quotation activities
- Coordinate and control all software related activities and you will be in charge of the SW project plan with cost, quality, risk analysis, and timing throughout the life of the project
- Manage and install the needed framework for problem resolution and change managed process
- Perform risk assessment, control, and steer the implementation of risk measures
- Participate in the definition of technical relationships with all internal and external parties
- Facilitate information flow inside the team and support Project Manager in their activities
- Work closely with the management team for ensuring the successful development of the software organization
If you are an enthusiastic person willing to take responsibilities and be part of the change in e-mobility we invite you in.
What should you prove/be willing to develop?
- More than 2 years of project team experience in a specific domain
- More than 3 years relevant technical experience
- University degree within the area with specific technical background (. Computer Science, Electronics, Automation & Control)
- Good coordination skills and organizing abilities
- Knowledge of (SW) project management principles
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in using the English language
- Overview of the embedded system's components and processes
- Knowledge of software development processes and quality techniques
What do we offer?
- Integration program with training and ramp-up plan supported by an assigned mentor
- Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits
- Professional development opportunities with both technical and management career paths
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sports activities, etc.)
- Flexible working program (Flexible hours, Work from home, etc.)
- International work environment & traveling opportunities
- Relocation package for non-Iasi residents