(Junior) Software Developer (ReactJS, NodeJS)
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
We give you the tools and the opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies, in exchange for your drive and bold ideas.
We have an open role for junior developers or fresh graduates with programming knowledge and entry-level experience in software development. You will:
- Develop your programming skills, while learning and working with the latest technologies (Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Bot, to name just a couple of them).
- Work side by side with senior developers who will teach you and offer you guidance throughout your BearingPoint journey.
- Take part in the development of future software solutions and successful implementations of our projects in a professional and well-organized environment.
- Perform activities that include developing custom software or modules in line with the technical functionality agreed with client's specifications, harmonizing software with operating systems and architectures, assembling of applications in coherent and integrated systems, testing and validating clients’ specifications;
You will be part of a diverse, highly talented team and have the chance to solve some of the most interesting and future-focused problems.
- Graduate/ Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master in Computer Science ;
- Good knowledge of frameworks (ReactJS, NodeJS) and some prior experience in software development (we highly welcome junior professionals or students who have previously been exposed to software development project teams during university internships);
- Basic / Intermediate knowledge of: ReactJS, NodeJS, C# . NET API;
- Nice to have: .NET core framework;
- Very good English;
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking;
- Good communication skills.
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German / French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days;
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.