Junior Software Developer (remote)
Entry (0-2 years)
English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Stealth Silicon Valley Startup in Research and Healthcare AI with 182M monthly visits seeking Junior Software Developers in our internal Bootcamp.
Help us advance our next-level AI-enabled technologies.
Our fast-growing Silicon Valley company is currently seeking a Junior Software Developers to help us create AI-enabled research and healthcare solutions to service our partners and 182M monthly visitors, making us one of the largest ® projects in existence. We create these solutions by uniting engineers who work remotely — collaboration through the cloud. You will work remotely, decide your own hours, and find self-fulfillment through results-focused work. Our developers spend only 2-3% of their time in meetings — most of their time is spent researching, documenting, coding, and building.
To be successful at this role, you must be able to constantly learn new things and understand the latest tech — because the more you improve, the more you are able to make the impossible possible.
As a junior dev, you'll also have access to our internal bootcamp, where you can gain firsthand knowledge of the work processes our company requires in order for you to be successful in your position.
- Our bootcamp consists of 3 main parts:
- Learning the theoretical concepts that support our codebase.
- Resolving tasks from current projects.
- Creating new projects entirely on your own.
- Depending on how fast you're able to master these 3 components, you can be assigned to one of our working teams in as little as months.
- Junior developers start earning money from their first day of study at bootcamp
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, we encourage you to submit an application now.
- Develop interactive web-based and desktop GUI applications
- Support and develop existing codebase
- Develop and integrate server-side APIs
- Write automated tests to ensure high-quality work
- Manage core library versions with associated documentation
- Perform code reviews
- Learn constantly
We're looking for someone with:
- Experience using
- Node . js®
- Basic understanding of software architecture, design patterns, and OOP
- Understanding of
- Agile development/teamwork
- Git, Bash
- Software testing
- Passion for building great software
- Good communication skills
- Responsible working style and extreme attention to detail
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Extreme desire to learn new technologies
We encourage you to apply if:
- You're obsessed with learning and personal growth
- You can handle being out of your comfort zone
- You're incredibly self-driven
- You like receiving feedback and making improvements to how you do things
- You enjoy working with people from different countries and backgrounds
- You can deal with stressful situations
- You want to learn the skills to one day run your own company