Young, Hungry System Developer - Timisoara
We are seeking a motivated young software developer to join our businessnalytics development team responsible for the design and development ofur cloud based Insights product. The successful candidate willet the chance to develop features for a our Azure-based, BI applicationn a service-oriented and micro-service architecture.
As a System Developer you will join a highly performing Agile teamorking with the newest Platform as a Service components in Microsoftzure. The product is a modern Business Intelligence tool which will beollecting data from many sources and providing dashboards and reportsor fact based decision making. The product is deployed as a continuouselivery service and the team is executing DevOps. and is sold in fourountries.
In Visma we value code quality and use of patterns. In your work you willherefore get to learn best practice system development for DevOps withloud patterns and using Platform as a Service from our experiencedevelopers.
The team is divided between Norway and Romania, working language isnglish and our development methodology is Agile and Lean. Our developersork in small teams on a project basis in close contact with the otherevelopment teams, resellers and customers across the internationalarket place.
Responsibilities and work tasks:
* Participating in modeling and architectural analysis, design and workstimation.
* Implementation of new features
* Develop automated unit and functional tests
* Participating in Devops (3rd line Product Support and applicationonitoring)
* Learning new technologies, methods and tools related to theevelopment processes.
We believe that you have:
* Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science
* Interest in learning about NoSQL databases and modern web technologyMongodb, Drill and Angular a plus)
* Knowledge of Microsoft Azure is a plus
* Genuinely interested in technology with focus on open standards,ystems integration, SaaS architectures, RESTful API
* An understanding of Agile/Scrum or full software developmentife-cycle: requirement analysis, design, development, testing andefect fixing
* Experience with business systems can be an advantage
* Goal oriented, structured, and analytical
Some technologies and methodologies we use:
* HTML5 API, Twitter Bootstrapper, CSS 3
* .NET 2
* NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Redis
* Microsoft Azure
* TDD (Test Driven Development)
* Hybrid Mobile Applications
* Fast learner, results oriented, solid work ethic with excellentttention to detail and quality
* Team spirit and excellent communication skills
* Enthusiasm and passion for quality
* Analytical mindset with attention to details
* Innovation skills and vision
* User experience and customer satisfaction oriented
* Fluent in English speaking and writing
We will offer you:
* An exciting position in an international working environment (R&Dommunity with 1000 employees).
* Work in a agile international teams using Kanban and modernollaboration tools for working in a distributed development team.
* A creative working environment with the latest technologies and tools
* Good opportunities for career development in a large internationalompany
* Competitive terms and conditions
* Possibilities to learn new stuff and get support from your colleagues
* Company holiday apartments in Spain and France
* Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medicalnsurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan)
* Coffee and cake :)