The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
- University degree (technical field);
- Good knowledge of EHS legislation;
- Knowledge of English (written and verbal communication skills);
- PC operating knowledge (Microsoft Office);
- Analytical thinking, attention to detail, communication skills, proactivity, result orientation;
- Effective communication and influencing skills;
Role and Responsibilities
- Supporting the development/deployment of SHE strategy, policy and standards in the site.
- Influence plant management and drive safety and environmental leadership through the line. (supervisors and operators)
- Advising and instructing on various safety-related topics (process safety, safe travel, etc.).
- Conducting risk assessment and enforcing preventative measures.
- Participate in hazard identification and risk assessment;
- Monitoring and updating of the prevention and protection plan and the implementation of the measures;
- Develop and implement HS work instructions and SHE procedures and internal company policy;
- Participate in accident investigations in order to identify causes, take corrective actions and implement prevention procedures;
- Perform inspections on working place areas;
- Define the personal protective equipment according to Health & Safety standards;
- Develop SHE training materials and provide SHE training to employees;
- Provide EHS training to contractors