Junior/Senior C++ Software Developer - CAD/CAM
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Gross salary / month
1800 - 3500
Your career with ModuleWorks
ModuleWorks is a software component provider for the CAD/CAM industry. ModuleWorks' expertise in 5-Axis Machining and Simulation is recognized throughout the CAM industry and its software components and development services are used by the majority of the leading CAM vendors. This is a great opportunity to work in a young, international and highly motivated team, for a software development company that produces high-end components for the CAD/CAM industry.
Best employers award
In the 2018 nationwide survey of employers organized in Germany, ModuleWorks was recognized as one of the 50 best employers of all industries. Within the IT industry it received this award for the 3nd year in a row.
- Good knowledge of C++ (2+ years experience)
- Focus on design patterns and refactoring techniques, agile programming practices
- English language proficiency
- Good analytical & conceptual skills
- Motivated person ready to take on challenges
- Team player.
Optional (will provide an advantage)
- Boost and OpenGL libraries knowledge
- Scripting experience (Python etc.)
- UML knowledge
- Maintaining and extending our CAD/CAM 5-axis toolpath calculation () library (core features, algorithms, UI, custom integration projects), employed in such industries as: aerospace, automotive, dental, jewelry, robotics, stonework, woodwork (one position).
- Maintaining and extending our CAD/CAM CNC Machine Simulator application (another position).
- You will be working with Microsoft Visual Studio, using SCRUM methodology, issue-tracking and requirements management tools, continuous-integration systems.
- Possibility to work in a young and enthusiastic team, developing innovative and high-impact software products
- Opportunities to participate in national and EU research projects
- Modern software engineering
- Attractive salary
- Personal development programs: trainings, certifications.