Junior Sales Development Representative
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years)
English - Medium
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more thanclients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognized awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
Responsible for spreading the word, creating new business opportunities and contact networks, our Sales team is the key driver of our growth. If you have excellent communication and relationship-building skills, this is your place.
Develop your professional career in Sales in an international environment and become an expert in Financial Markets. Show the world what Ebury is made of. Ready to join the revolution?
As a Business developer, you are jointly and severally responsible for expanding Ebury's customer base. Ebury is a financial services provider that offers currency (foreign exchange) and commercial financing (commercial finance) services to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and SMEs +, which operate internationally.
- Generate Leads Through cold calling, developing a database of prospective clients segmented by industry sector and by foreign exchange turnover, as well as trade finance perspective.
- Create the Ebury Value Proposition, Present Ebury services to prospects and create solutions for their foreign exchange, hedging, payment and/or trade finance requirements.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships to speed up the conversion from sign-up to the first trade
- Manage the relationship with our account management team to create contract-winning proposals for prospective clients.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Fluency in your respective sales language
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Ability to work based on objectives achievement.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Thanks to our induction and full training program you will get introduced to our products, teams and culture. Feel a member of our community since day 1!
- Continuous learning: Our Sales training Bootcamps will help you to become more proactive, gain confidence and boost your sales by putting your learning into practice.
- Career Path: At Ebury, we are very much down to your drive and ambition: your success and efforts will be rewarded.
- Hard work gets rewarded with performance-based commissions. To us, meritocracy is very important. Your talent, effort and achievements will be rewarded!
- Enjoy our Team Building activities and get to know the rest of Eburians
- Free breakfasts: Coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit and cereals provided daily.
- Why are you interested in this role?
- Do you have any experience working in the financial environment?
- Do you have any experience in sales?
- Could you include 3 words which describe you as a salesperson.