Junior Resource Administrator
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The ideal candidate:
- Educational & Proficiency level: Minimum 1 year experience in data entry.(Ideally in updating schedules for Project Consultants and Project Managers);
- Languages: A good command of the English language which needs to be spoken clearly;
- Communication: Demonstrated excellent written communication in English;
- Technical knowledge: Microsoft, Excel (Medium Level) , Word, Power Point;
- Time management: Excellent time management and multitasking/prioritization skills;
- Others: Strong organizational skills. Experienced and motivated, Dedicated and self-sufficient, Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail, issue management and escalation handling.
- Allocated to a specific region, the Resource Administrator will work closely with the regional Consulting Management team to ensure that the utilization of resources is maximized/optimized;
- Ensures that the schedules of all resources in a region are up to date in the Oracle PRM system, specifically;
- All the project assignments are up dated;
- Administration bookings such as vacations, leave, public holidays, sickness, training and internal projects are booked;
- Resolve any booking conflicts in a timely manner;
- Ensure that all requirements have a match by appropriate resources within given SLA timescales specifically: liaise with Project and Consulting Managers closely to understand demand;
- Ensure that the project plans are up to date into Oracle PRM system and the resources are assigned;
- Check end date of projects and resources in PRM and notify the stakeholders to extend when needed;
- Work closely with Project and Consulting Managers on any priority issues between projects with a view to find alternative solutions;
- Ensures information to line managers of any utilization issues for his/her team;
- Create Purchase Requests for external resources based on documents received and follow up until the Purchase Order is issued and resource end date is modified in PRM;
- Create regular reports such as:
- Assignment Report
- Forecast v Actuals Report
- Availability Report
- Overcommitted Report
- Requirement Report
- Total Project Days Report
- Monitor resource skills and their resumes to ensure up to date details are stored in Oracle HR system;
- Inform the stakeholders about the monthly Freeze dates and the deadlines for PRM forecast submission and provide reports after the PRM System is updated;
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
Temenos takes personal data protection very seriously. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect any personal data that you provide us as a candidate.
- What is your salary expectation?