* all languages are compulsory
We are Euler Hermes and we are the world’s leading provider of trade-related credit insurance solutions with more than 100 years of client support and responsiveness to changing business environments. We are backed by Allianz, one of the leading financial services providers worldwide.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Junior Recruiter who will collaborate with the HR team in Bucharest office.
We would be happy to welcome you in our team if you would like to have the following responsibilities:
- Editing and posting job ads on various job sites
- Doing initial screenings from direct applications, referrals, other recruitment channels
- Conduct initial face to face/phone screens
- After sending feedback to the hiring manager, schedules the interviews
- Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates
- Attending briefings with HR/management on shortlisted candidates
- Preparing specific reports related to recruitment activities
- Send out feedback to all candidates (. confirmation of recruitment status, acceptance/rejection emails etc.)
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
We will be pleased to welcome you in our team, if you have:
- Bachelor degree in HR, Psychology, Communications or relevant field
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter (preferable in Outsourcing SSC/BPO's)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of interviewing techniques
- Ability to juggle multiple calendars
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English language skills
- Dynamic and multinational working environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow- on the job as well as language or professional training
- Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of working from home (2 days/week)
- A wide range of employee benefits - meal vouchers, gift vouchers, extra personal days, premium health insurance etc.
- Modern and accessible offices
This is a vendor/fixed term contract role for 6 months with possibility to extend.
- Online interview
- Please describe briefly what has motivated you to apply for this role
- What are your salary expectations (RON netto)?