The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Entry (0-2 years)
Main purpose of the role:
Looking for a challenge to power up your career? We might have just the right opportunity for you.
If you’re HR passion driven and you understand this role goes beyond the simple tasks of sourcing and interviewing, then you would like to hear more about it:
- Sourcing as no other. Know, use and master the tools available. Furthermore, poke and pry for sources and resources;
- Recruiting in your own out-of-the-box way and employing the perfect mix to keep the pipeline growing;
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand the uniqueness of their requirements;
- Manage the candidate experience from initial conversations through the offer negotiations;
- Strategize, recommend, and drive improvements for building talent pipeline;
- Introduce the client PERFECTLY MATCHING CANDIDATES (Not Resumes);
- Track recruiting activities.
Skills and experience:
- White Collar recruitment experience is an advantage;
- Flexible and happy to work on a VARIETY of roles (including Blue Collar projects);
- Experience with sourcing, tactical search, referral generation, recruiting events, and sourcing campaigns;
- Results-oriented, self-starter, challenging himself/ herself and others, gets things done, and needing minimal support and direction;
- Strong interpersonal skills to build trust and maintain credibility;
- Ability to prioritize, work well in unstructured environment, handling multiple competing projects;
- Ability to take initiative, challenge the status quo, learn quickly and take smart risks;
- Detail oriented and able to communicate effectively and credibly with the team and clients;
- Effective in both written and spoken communication;
- Fluent in English.