Junior Project Coordinator
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
At Europanel we provide an unparalleled, international perspective to global consumer goods companies such as Unilever, Proctor & Gamble, Coca Cola, Kellogg’s and Henkel. We partner with them to help them Understand their consumers, Change their strategies and Grow their businesses.
The purpose of this role
To deepen your understanding of Europanel’s Global Data Solutions, data environment and the client relationship, supporting the delivery of client transition projects and ongoing production of our Global Consumer Dashboard, ensuring long term and sustained revenue growth within Europanel.
The key areas of success for this role include:
Technical skills required:
- You have goodskills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, One note)
- You are willing to learn new / internal tools
- You like planning & reporting
- You have very good level of English (for both oral and written communication)
- You are willing to learn new programs and tools
- You are able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have keen attention to detail
- You are able to work in virtual multicultural environment
You are a team-player mentality
- You will coordinate and supervise data deliveries from countries to clients on time and correct
- You will supervise delivery to the project versus timetable, reviewing individual project progress, resolving or escalating issues as appropriate.
- You’ll keep track of deliveries and their status and regularly informs the stakeholders
- You will schedule deliveries against client subscriptions - monitoring changes and ensuring schedules are up to date.
- You will write and/or continuously update and improve user friendly instructions.
- You will organise and deliver regular process and tools training for local teams.
- You will support the wider team with internal and external projects.