We are looking for a Junior Order Support with English for our client, a global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices.
* Excellent written and communication skills in English;
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree;
* Bachelor degree on Law, Financing, International trade, Language or related field represents an advantage;
* Preferably a minimum 1 year working experience - order management, B2B customer service, procurement, PO etc.;
* Good knowledge of Excel;
* Fast learner, with excellent interpersonal skills, passionate and high self-driven.
* Handling sale contract, framework agreement and the corresponding amendment;
* Input or review customer PO’s in the system to ensure all information is transferred to latter stages accurately;
* Manage the KPI achievement for PO in terms of accuracy and efficiency;
* Submit contract-related weekly report;
* Submit routine sales report every week;
* Help optimize the procedures for PO processing.
You will enjoy:
* Attractive salary package;
* Meal tickets;
* Private Medical Insurance;
* 75% transport accommodation;
* Training programs;
* Office work schedule: L-V;
* A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment;