Junior / Middle FULL STACK DEVELOPER
For our business partner, the latest initiatives of a top US company with almost 10 years of presence on the market which aims to build drom scratch a software ecosystem for modern medical laboratories based on the principles of people’s natural behavior of exploration, discovery, we are looking for Full stack developers, to be part of a great development team, and to work on new and exciting projects using the latest technologies.
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will have a positive impact? This job is for you!
- As a software developer, you are able to solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build and improve technology from vision to production-ready system.
- We need a software developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify needed system improvements.
- Using a variety of technical skills, you’ll work with the development team to build technical solutions for our clients.
- You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to help make sure the solution the team develops considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change the world for the better.
- Take part in the architectural design and implementation of several high availabilities, scalable and performance-driven services with security in mind.
- Continuously improve your knowledge and the services handled by the team as a result.
- Write code and provide constructive feedback, write tests, and collaborate with team members to ensure high-quality products.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Understanding concurrent programming, common data structures, composition
- Version control systems and multiple environments
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to learn fast
- Desired stack: Golang (or relevant experience in concurrent programming/backend development and desire to learn), relational databases (pref MySQL), Prisma, GraphQL and Vue Js
Nice to have:
- Experience with Go Lang, Prisma and GraphQL
- Experience with CI / CD procedures and tools
- Understanding Agile development with Scrum and Kanban
- Exciting projects developed from scratch using the newest technologies: Golang, Prisma, GraphQL, VueJs
- Flexible working schedule and work from home.
- Private medical services subscription
- Excellent salary, according to the proven experience
- Involvement in international projects
- Team buildings, after-work gatherings, gaming nights, opportunity to travel abroad and meet our clients
- You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do!
Note: only selected candidates after CV screening phase will be contacted!
- Online interview
- 1. Why did you decide to apply to this role?
- 2. What experience do you have that would be relevant to this role?
- 4. What did you like most about the job description?