We’re a very small but elite start-up of media-traders and ad-tech developers, spread across 2 continents and 4 countries. We’re active on the highly competitive global internet advertising market, providing hundreds of advertising partners with billions of ad-serving opportunities each day, while at the same time developing a universal and easy-to-use tool for all their needs. Do you think you have what it takes to join our team? Share your resume with us and let’s find out!
We are seeking for a new and highly motivated junior Account Manager / Media Trader to join our expanding Bucharest office. They will provide day to day management of campaigns, including client communication, reporting, and optimization. The Account Manager is ultimately responsible for the success of new advertiser partners that join VideoJam’s platform. To be successful in this role, one must provide on-time, error free implementation of new client campaigns with ongoing tactical and relationship support. They must be able to interact with multiple internal and external stakeholders from sales, marketing to executive staff members.
• Analyze ongoing campaigns and offer optimization suggestions of campaign is performing below benchmarks.
• Coordinate and collaborate with partners to improve their results.
• Monitor, analyze and actively seek to improve general performance.
• Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
• Seek new/unexplored opportunities with existing partners.
• Negotiate and evaluate media buying opportunities.
• College graduate or soon to be (full-time position).
• A curious mind and a pro-active, self-motivated attitude is a must.
• Microsoft Excel experience (a plus).
• Ability to communicate effectively in English.
• Well organized and attention to details with multiple tasks.
• Basic understanding of trading.
• Unparalleled growth opportunities in a fast paced internet technology environment.
• Career starter position.
• Higher than average junior salary.
• Transparent and open work environment.
• Developing and mastering essential professional skills guided by our highly experienced team.
• Opportunity to work with top, worldwide companies, brands, content owners and developers.
Send your resume at:
An accompanying cover letter can set you apart from the rest!