The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Junior Master Data Analyst
Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Job purpose and key deliverables:
- Creation and maintenance of Master Data objects for all British American Tobacco Global Business Services customers in accordance with British American Tobacco Global Business Services Master Data process designs;
- Ensure full adherence to control requirements and segregation of duties;
- Ensuring timeliness, accuracy and completeness of all Master Data processing;
- Ensuring ad-hoc reports extracted from the system are dealt with in line with Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Identifying and resolving data quality issues concerning Supplier Invoice Management tables;
- Adherence to the procedure manuals.
- University Degree (economic studies is considered a plus);
- Good command of English spoken and written;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office standard pack (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point);
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, positive and well organized;
- Prioritizes own work / understands escalation trigger points.