Junior Marketing Specialist
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Do you love being the person who makes everything work very well? Are you excellent at anticipating the needs of others and delivering what’s needed before it’s even asked for?
This is an exciting opportunity available for a well-organized, enthusiastic, and creative thinker looking to boost their experience in the marketing world. This immediate full time opening for a Marketing Specialist is the perfect opportunity for an individual who possesses a big-picture mentality, is a proactive self-starter, and is able to keep up to date with new marketing techniques and trends.
For our business partner, an international supplier of residential and industrial heating systems, we are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Marketing Specialist to be part of their great team.
What we’re looking for…
- Support the marketing manager to develop and implement the marketing strategy in accordance with company objectives
- Coordinate the company’s social network presence
- Manage the relationship with media agencies and marketing services providers, creation, advertising
- Manage the with external vendors to execute promotional events
- Media monitoring and reporting (campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns)
- Represent the link between DIY, dealers, suppliers, area sales team in order to manage the marketing plan implementation online and in partner stores
- Identify industry (market research) and local trends, suggest company development opportunities
- Work with image processing software for print and online marketing
at We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar marketing position
- Previous experience working with Romanian retail- is a must
- Knowledge of social media campaign implementation and monitoring
- Previous experience in marketing media products is a plus
- Experience with image editing software represents an advantage
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and persuasive skills
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Advanced English language skills
- Office location: Blvd Timișoara
- Annual bonus objectives.
- Excellent growth opportunities with continuous training
- Working in a friendly environment
- What is your desired expectation salary for this role?