Hi there, my name is Andra and I am the Head of E-commerce.
We’re expanding our online presence and we will soon be launching another brand which is why we are looking for aunior Market Researcher (no experience needed) to join our Bucharest office.
Ideally, our newest team member has the following qualities:
-xcellentnglish Skillsat least C1 level in writing).
- good knowledge of the MS Office package as well as online search engines.
- very good organizing skills, handles responsibilities and time very well.
- can work well in a team environment and is always willing to learn something new.
What we offer:
!We do welcome fresh graduates that don’t have any formal work experience. So don’t be shy!
Your responsibilities will include:
- researching various products that could work well with what we already have (it can be fun, we’re currently looking into sports products)
- earching for new products on various marketplaces (like the US, Europe or even Asia)
- talking to our suppliers, ordering samples and following them through until they reach our office (you will receive guidance and training on how to do this)
A lot of time is spent reading about different products and talking to potential suppliers.
We are looking for a team member who isdaptable,sks questions, and has an "anything is possible" attitude.
Not to mention:
- You will be part of a very dynamic industry (ever-growing, too, we’re in e-commerce and it’s here to stay)
- You will improve your communication and marketing skills (we encourage all our team members to keep on learning and offer access to great courses)
There’s also the possibility of promotions based on your commitment and performance.
PLEASE only submit your CV if you’re certain you can afford aull time schedulenot a part-time job, not a flexible second workplace).