The Marketing Analyst and People Happiness consultant position is addressed to career starters, which will be responsible for lead-generation and will also conduct monthly 1 to 1 meetings with the company's employees from various teams. This is a 100% work from home position. The ideal candidate should be an organized, analytical mind with a lot of enthusiasm and determination. The candidate should also write and speak English at an advanced level.
- Source full contact details for key stakeholders and prospect accounts, leveraging tools such as LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, and other online social tools;
- Find the most fitted prospects for the sales reps based on specific skill sets;
- Validate sourced information for accuracy – information such as Current company, Job Title, Department, Corporate Email Address;
- Build Top-Down contact lists across a wide selection of internal departments such as Computer Software, Information Technology, Internet, Telecommunications, from CXO to manager level;
- Maintain Google Sheets database organized;
- Building and maintaining team process documents;
- Other marketing tasks not related to lead generation, as posting updates on the company’s Linkedin page and other social media platforms.
- Monthly 1 to 1 meetings with the company's employees in order to measure their level of well-being
MUST HAVE: You must enjoy working on repetitive tasks, as most of the tasks will be the same every day. Of course, you can make this job more exciting by suggesting improvements to the existing process.