Junior Lead Generation and Sales Executive
No experience, Entry (0-2 years)
English - Advanced
Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology.
We offer software development and infrastructure solutions, with advanced competences in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. All our offices (in Western Europe or nearshore, in CEE) are located within the boundaries of the European Union.
We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian offices are in Bucharest (Victoriei Square) and Iasi (Soseaua Nationala) and, with over 6000 team members at group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.
- Identifying local and international prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities.
- Lead generating campaigns via telephone and email.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Answers questions, describes benefits and discusses pros and cons of various competing services.
- Assisting the sales team to progress the sales cycle.
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet them. Tracks progress towards goals and documents sales performance.
- Adhere to Cegeka’s policies, procedures culture and business ethics.
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry and stays updated on trends and innovative products.
- Attending industry events to learn about products/ services/ sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field.
- Previous experience of at least 6 months would be a big plus, preferable in an international company.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Pipedrive or another CRM Software preferred.
- Fluent English language skills both written and spoken. Second language: German or French will be a huge plus.
What we offer you:
- 22 working days as Annual Vacation + additional days off according to internal policies.
- Private Medical Subscription - you can also register your family members at a preferential price.
- Free Gym Subscription according to the internal policies.
- Bookster and self-development online platforms
- Financial support for personal events, according to internal policies.
- Learning and development opportunities and budget.
Benefit Online platform access, with a monthly allowance that you can use it to invest in:
- Meal tickets
- Professional courses and development programs.
- Holiday packages, gifts.
- Insurance and private pension packages.
- Cultural and entertainment activities.
- Special offers from +2000 providers: vouchers, Telecom & Electro IT, private pensions and insurance, Sport & Wellness, restaurants, hobby and smart experience, medical services.