JUNIOR KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
* all languages are compulsory
Fast-developing company acting in the DIY sector, with own production and dealing with Key Account Retail companies (Hypermarket, DIY, e-commerce) and local specialized distribution.
Young team, big products range, growing customers portfolio - all these lead to a good career development opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of experience in the Key Account Representative Area (modern retail);
- Advanced MS Office Knowledge;
- Advanced level of English;
- Analytical, organizational and communication skills;
- Available for business travel;
- Driving license.
- Managing and developing excellent relationship with customers;
- Responsible for KPIs achievement;
- Full client relationship management (sales & buying);
- Contracts negotiations;
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports;
- Business development, sales result enhancement;
- Prepare sales promotions and campaigns (business case, follow-up, evaluation);
- Participate and support business planning process;
- Manage market specific projects, initiatives;
- Analyze market trends, competition, collect and distribute information;
- Product and assortment analysis.
- Competitive working environment in a fast-growing company;
- Challenging KA management;
- Modern and open-minded team;
- Initiative encouragement.
- Flexible working schedule;
- Competitive salary + KPI based bonus;
- Company car.