(Junior) Java Software Developer
We have a challenging opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Java Developer to join one of our Software Development teams in Sibiu.
Our team is responsible for the development, testing and support our Abacus Platform, which is a leading solution in the area of regulatory reporting.
We enable banks and other financial institutions to increase the efficiency of their regulatory reporting, risk and data management processes.
Our team is distributed between Sibiu (Romania) and Frankfurt (Germany). Working language is English, development methodology - Agile/Kanban.
What will be your responsibilities:
- You take care about technical changes in our software environments
- You deliver and maintain good code quality
- You perform technical and performance tests
- You perform code reviews on a regular basis to ensure the quality of the software
- You support the ongoing build, delivery, and test automation process
This role is perfect for you if
- You just successfully finished your computer science or informatics studies or in your final years of study
- You have a good understanding of relational data models and databases
- You are confident with our technology stack: Java, SQL, XML, GIT, Maven, Eclipse/IntelliJ
- You like working in a team and enjoy interaction and knowledge-sharing
- You are fluent in English, while other European languages are an advantage
- You have well-structured and quality-focused attitude
- You have a Genuine interest in software development
- Analytical mindset and well organized with attention to details
What we offer
Attractive compensation package
• Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
• Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
• Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being
• WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
• Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
• Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development
• Personal development through mentorship and coaching
• Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
• E-Learning System available for all employees
• Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings
• Possibility to work for top clients internationally
• Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree)
• Flexible schedule and work from home option available
About BearingPoint Software Solutions
Based on 25 years of experience in regulation and more than 10 years in managed services, we offer a unique portfolio of software and services from a single source: Innovative regulatory, risk management, and tax reporting solutions and services for the financial industry.
Through our Regulatory and Risk Technology (RegTech/RiskTech) we enable financial institutions, regulators, and central banks to increase the efficiency of regulatory processes and data management and to comply rapidly with ever-changing requirements.
We work closely with regulators and as a member of standardisation bodies such as the XBRL consortium, we actively contribute to the standard-setting process. Our knowhow resulting from these activities feeds our regulatory maintenance service providing ongoing product updates in line with changing regulations.
For more details please visit: :