A brand new Digital Hub located in Bucharest is hiring! Do you want to be a part of a worldwide team for the international leader in transactional solutions for corporates, employees and merchants? Let us, HR Gold, lead your steps by applying to the following opening: Junior JAVA Developer.
Job description and key responsibilities:
The Junior JAVA Developer will be part of our partner headquarters API team. He/she will participate in designing, development, roll-out and support of worldwide APIs that shall be used every day by millions of people.
Developers collaborate with:
• IT and business teams in charge with applications that are consuming company’s APIs, mostly front-end applications such as website or mobile Apps;
• IT and business teams in charge with Back-ends in order to define/to understand the information to be exposed;
• IT security team who regularly reviews the security issues;
• IT operation team who is in charge with running the development into production; adequate collaboration is required in order to properly react if/when issue occurs.
The ideal candidate should have experienced API design and development with knowledge on UML and should not be frightened by debugging whenever a problem occurs.
Experience with dealing high volume data / performance management and optimization would also be a key skill.
Required skills & profile:
• 2+ years’ experience on Java;
• At least one project experience on RESTful APIs design and/or implementation;
• Knowledge of OpenAPI (Swagger) and/or MuleSoft (RAML);
• UML, GIT and unit test;
• English fluent;
• Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork.
***Nice to have: experience with MuleSoft technologies or similar API management solution
Competitive salary package, meal vouchers, holiday vouchers, lexibility on working schedule, training and career development opportunities, performance bonuses, flexible benefits system.