No experience, Entry (0-2 years)
Full time, Part time
English - Advanced
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more thanpeople and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since, with more than 650 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 12 years.
This will be a 6 months part-time contract, 6 hours/day with the possibility of extension.
- Diagnosing and replacing faulty hardware;
- Diagnosing and rectifying minimal software issues;
- Specifying and assembling new hardware systems;
- Have a keen interest in IT and looking to build his/her career;
- Have basic knowledge of Windows, Microsoft and networks;
- Have attention to details and good communication skills;
- Have a good command of English;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;