Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
Gross salary / month
700 - 794
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our new colleague will possess the drive to further their knowledge of human resources and be extremely motivated to learn what’s next, what’s new in IT and video-games industry.
if you are looking for an exciting, demanding environment where business moves fast, you have all the chances to develop your skills while having an enjoyable, yet competitive working climate.
Managing recruitment and employer branding events are both included in the position.
- Recruitment with job postings, research into new job boards and websites.
- uild candidate database: target organizations and markets, establish networks, and qualify prospects.
- Develop recruiting materials: prepare written and visual materials, monitor the internal job page, and prepare print advertisements and job board postings.
- Assist with maintaining relationships with staffing firms, outsourcing partners, and other external recruiting groups.
- Assist with university relations program: build relationships with appropriate university career services groups.
- Participate in educational opportunities, read professional publications, maintain personal networks, and participate in professional organizations in order to keep on top of job and industry knowledge.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews
- Update and maintain candidate database
- Employer branding events
- 1-2 years’ experience and fluent English is a must
- Self-organized: highly proactive in managing own tasks and ensuring that everything is meticulously planned;
- Ambitious: self-motivated and likes to be challenged;
- Very good team player;
- Flexible:nafraid to try new things and to receive training from his seniors.
- Passion for technology is an advantage
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Else can Gameloft Romania offer you?
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Fruit Day
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic classes inside the gym
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard