Junior IT Helpdesk - Sibiu
This will be a 6 months contract, 8 hours/day with the possibility of extension.
- Provide technical assistance and support
- Diagnosing and replacing faulty hardware;
- Diagnosing and rectifying minimal software issues;
- Specifying and assembling new hardware systems;
- Have a keen interest in IT and looking to build his/her career;
- Have basic knowledge of Windows, Microsoft and networks;
- Have attention to details and good communication skills;
- Have a good command of English;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Informatics;
- Very good communication skills;
- Problem - solver.
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
• Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
• WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
• Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
• Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
• Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
• German/ French Language Courses at any level;
• Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
• E-Learning System available for all employees;
• Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
• Possibility to work for top clients internationally;
• Between 23 and 30 vacation days (21 vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
• Flexible schedule and work from home option available
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy. The company operates in three business units: The first unit covers the advisory business with a clear focus on five key areas to drive growth across all regions. The second unit provides IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and offers business critical services to its clients supporting their business success. The third unit provides the software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more thanpeople and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since, with more than 550 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 12 years.