Entry (0-2 years)
Come and join us!
Tazz by Emag is looking to hire a highly motivated and willing-to-grow individual to join our HR team in Timisoara. We are pursuing to recruit a candidate with preferred 1-2 years relevant experience, however, bright minds at the dawn of their careers will also be seriously considered for this position.
At Tazz by Emag, we stand for passion, quality delivered and know-how. We are a local project started in, and recently we are part of eMAG Group. We developed this project with the intention of becoming leaders in quality. We want to reach the basic needs of the consumer through technology, building a trusting relationship with our customers, but also anticipating their needs, by developing quality services and simplifying the buying experience.
- Conduct on-boarding activities for new employees;
- Book accommodation, plane tickets for business trips;
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person;
- Process accurate and timely reporting when necessary;
- Provides different excel reports for stakeholders: Medicover, Sealtbealt, Bookster, Emag, Edenred;
- Answer employees requests; develop positive relationships and keeps open all communication channels;
- Maintaining personnel records and file up to date;
- Phone screening interview;
- Knowledge of HR Administrative processes and recruiting – 1 year;
- Excel knowledge – medium;
- Attention to details;
- Common sense;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to work effectively with staff of all levels;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Handle confidential information.
What we offer:
- Extremely diverse and interesting work environment;
- Medical subscription;
- Bookster access;
- Employee discount in Emag and Fashion Days app;
- Opportunity of personal and career development;
- Remuneration adequate to skills, work experience and performance.