1. Integrate AUTOSAR application SWCs with RTE & BSW.
2. RTE generation. Development of CAN, Diagnostic as per AUTOSAR architecture
3. Integration Testing for Low level software.
4. Bench validation for Instrument Cluster ECU.
5. Coordination with OEM for integration issue resolution, functional debugging.
Desired Skills and Experience
1. Automotive embedded domain knowledge.
2. AUTOSAR complaint Driver Layer Software Development knowledge.
3. AUTOSAR authoring tools for low level code development knowledge.
3. Knowledge on Automotive CAN, Diagnostic
4. Embedded C, C++
5. CANoe, CANalayzer
We are welcoming you with:
- Competitive salary package with performance based bonuses and yearly performance reviews
- Private medical plan
- Challenging and interesting projects and a dynamic international working environment with great career opportunities
- Team-building activities - darts and soccer championships - and social events and outings
- Entertaining break-room activities and a top level terrace
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations (Europe).