• You see Excel as more than just a pile of numbers, yu have an eagle eye for details and you enjoy discovering the story behind data.
• You are eager to learn and you can easily understand and operate with new technical information.
• You either worked or are interested working with media buying platforms. You are quite aware that mobile is a must when considering business growth and communication.
If you recognise yourself in the above description, you might be interested in reading the below details as well.
What We Are Looking For?
We grow fast, because we dream high. In our existing team, we are now adding new colleagues for the role of Junior - Digital campaign manager.
What You Will Do?
consistently growing their accounts by providing online marketing solutions, assistance and support for achieving revenue goals. You will learn how to use programmatic media buying (through RTB's - real time bidding) – in order to nurture an optimisation oriented thinking.
What You Bring?
• Excellence in working with Excel (including pivot tables, macros and other more complex formulas);
• English – fluency is a must;
• Very good analytical skills & strong attention to details;
• Studies in economics/ statistics/ marketing/ financial will help you learn faster;
• Previous experience in a similar field is an advantage;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Outside the box thinker;
• Proactive; able to learn fast and interested to achieve authonomy;
• Goal-oriented, while being a real team player;
• Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with serious work ethic;
• Flexibility and adaptability to changes, as you will be working in a dynamic, intense start-up environment;
What We Give in Return?
- A friendly yet professional environment, with a strong focus on the individual;
- Possibility to grow and build a career in digital marketing;
- Flexibility & focus on your needs and growth;
- A competitive salary along with a nice benefits package;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Dogs in the office (yes, plural and yes, you may bring your pet with you at work)!
Who We Are?
We are team of young, smart people. We are different (thanks God!), but we do share a few important values which make us feel good while working together:
• We believe excellent results have nothing to do with how old you are.
• We believe in respect and open communication.
• For us, work is not everything in life. You should enjoy your hobbies, passions, and invest in them. But when we work, we take it seriously, as we like to be responsible for what we do and we like to celebrate our success.
As core activity, Crossrider is a leader in monetising desktop and mobile media through the use of ‘big data’. Our data acquisition and media monetisation derive from diverse products and services lines, forming a unified offering of improved Return on Investment (ROI) for advertisers and better monetization for publishers through the use of Crossrider’s collective insights.
Sounds interesting enough for you? Then come and meet us!