Junior DevOps/BigData Consultant
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Gross salary / month
800 - 1000
Our consultants are well trained, highly motivated and tech savvy individuals, with excellent customer interaction skills.
They are involved in various IT related projects, ranging from challenging software implementation projects to complex infrastructure design, installation and maintenance activities. Furthermore, the business and technical know-how allows the consultants to be involved in compliance and IT strategy related tasks.
Given the complexity and wide variety of activities, this position is the perfect position for people that are highly motivated and who wish to have a pole position start for their IT careers. The large amount of information and skills that will be handed over during the onboarding process are a clear differentiator compared to other jobs on the market.
- Actively participate in analysis and design phases of IT projects;
- Develop/review specific, IT-related documentation;
- Design and implement cutting-edge technology either on DevOps or BigData technology stacks;
- Develop, conclude and run test scenarios for the systems designed;
- Offer support and guidance to end users concerning application functionalities;
- Troubleshoot functional issues and monitor progress;
- Generate ad hoc reports/data checks from various data sources;
Personal skills and traits
- Client oriented attitude and personality;
- Good communication skills;
- Analytic thinking and high attention to details;
- Interested to learn and work with cutting edge technology;
- Passionate about the IT industry as a whole;
- English is a must;
Professional requirements for Junior DevOps Consultants:
- 2 years of overall IT experience;
- System administration and management skills (Linux/*nix);
- Networking skills (switches, routers, load balancing, firewall, etc.);
- Experience with VMware/OVM, Docker, ELK, AWS/Azure is a plus;
- Beginner scripting skills are appreciated;
- Insurance or financial services business know-how are considered a plus;
- Database administration/installation skills are considered a plus.
Professional requirements for Junior BigData Consultants
- Relevant experience in application development/analysis/testing;
- Participation to at least one software application implementation project;
- Good data manipulation and beginner PL/SQL scripting skills;
- Beginner networking/system administration skills;
- Web Services knowledge (either REST or SOAP) is considered a plus;
- Insurance or financial services business know-how is considered a plus;
- Beginner skills related to new BigData technologies is a plus;
- Database administration/installation skills are considered a plus;
- Beginner Linux skills are considered a plus.
- Why would you join us?
- What makes you happy?