Dentcof was founded as a family business, in the early days of 1991. It matured following a clear and congruent vision, which we still follow today. The team is small and bound by the same values that the company promotes. Presently Dentcof is worldwide known brand in esthetic dentistry, known for its constant innovation, quality standards and educational programs it provides.
We are looking for a Junior Dental Technician to join our dynamic team. Technician diploma is mandatory, but working experience is not, as most of the training will be conducted in-house.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Cast models for active cases
- Digital planning
- Printing / Milling
- Follow the specifications received from dentist
- Check articulation of models for proper occlusal relationship
- Maintain a clean work area
- All other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Excellent eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
- Detail oriented and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Experience in CAD/CAM is a plus
Benefits and remuneration will be discussed at the interview.