Junior Data Analyst-Excel Skills only
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years)
English - Advanced
We are seeking a highly talented individual to fill the role of Junior Data Analyst.
Our client is based in UK and they are a digital training organization that educates teams across the world’s leading brands and agencies to help drive transformation and growth and since 2009 they have been delivering learning programs to more thanlearners globally, in more than 200 companies, across 124 countries.
If you are passionate about data analysis, data processing and driven to develop your skills within a
data science-based career path, then we would love to hear from you.
Please take in consideration that this role is not a Data Entry position it is about analyzing and processing important datas.
- Responsible for compiling monthly client reporting; extracting data from proprietary database; creating reports using approved templates; ensuring quality output of data and formatting to a high standard; delivering them on time
- Respond to ad hoc reporting requests, managing expectations with account management team
- Attend client reporting requirement meetings with the account management team
- Cleanse and manage learner data (including processing)
- Quality assure data and analytical outputs following best practice guidelines
- Integrate data feeds from disparate sources
- Respond to incoming requests for information in a timely and efficient manner
- Develop business intelligence reports
- Be highly numerate and use a variety of analytical techniques to provide high quality, timely analysis and intelligence relating to key priorities
- Be adaptable when finding analytical solutions to problems, to analyse and triangulate data in innovative ways and present findings clearly to a range of audiences
- Log, analyze and manage problems in order to identify and implement the appropriate solution, ensuring that the problem is fixed.
- Champion GDPR best practices on the handling of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- High degree of computer literacy
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Basic statistical knowledge
- Demonstrable interest statistical analysis through the use of statistical packages
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of methods and tools within defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content
- Gather, understand, and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manipulate, analyze, and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer's business
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Provide sector and competitor benchmarking
- Analyze large datasets, draw valid inferences, and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- Consult with clients and agree what data to collect how it should be gathered and presented - taking into account any ethical or legal considerations where necessary
To be Successful
- We are looking for someone who demonstrates the following competencies:
- Self-Starter – ability to execute and implement change to our products that drive revenue
- Passion – for driving and achieving your goals
- Collaborative Working - enjoy working in partnership and collaborate with colleagues across the organization to recognize shared objectives and priorities, and work cooperatively to achieve them
- Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach your team’s goals above your own
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – able to quickly establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility
- Decision Making – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is forthright and confident to take initiative, make decisions and be responsible for the consequences of the decisions made; Able to operate independently
- Professional – unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
- Good Bones – Respectful and caring attitude towards employees and colleagues, collaborative and helpful approach
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours and the ability to occasionally work from home
- 20 days of holiday ( plus one day extra for your birthday and year after year will go up with an extra day)
- Medical subscription
- Social events organized and funded by the company throughout the year
- Meal vouchers
Potentiam delivers the considerable benefits of ‘Smart Resourcing’ to businesses of all types. Big business has been investing heavily in ‘outsourcing’ for over 15 years and it’s now time to make a similar but improved model easily accessible to medium-smaller sized businesses.
The huge benefits of reducing costs, improving cash flow and reinvesting the considerable savings in a growth strategy allowing us to truly outgun the competition. Without ‘Smart Resourcing’ we would have struggled to achieve any of this. We believe we can play a key role in powering your business.
Be a part of Potentiam Services. Srl, be a part of smart resourcing!
- Do you have advanced Excel skills?
- On a scale to 1-5 how is your English?