The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Good computer skills (MS Office);
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills;
- Problem-solver, efficient at troubleshooting and resolving client issues;
- Can work independently but is also committed to the team and common goals;
- Ability to work fast and accurately; attention to details;
- Creativity & strong desire to constantly learn;
- Take ownership for good customer experience and engagement.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / BENEFITS:
The selected candidate will work closely with the sales team & operations team; will help generate new sales leads for the company.
Among the tasks:
- Fixed salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance;
- In-house training;
- Mon-Fri schedule, 8h/day;
- Nice working conditions in a young & friendly team;
- Exposure to international environment;
- Centrally located office in Bucharest, Romania (Piata Victoriei area, 5 min from subway station).
FORDAQ manages online markets for wood professionals. More thancompanies worldwide are members of Fordaq. The virtual market environment is used to make new supplier or client contacts and understand how the market is moving (prices and stocks). It is also the most read international media about wood industry and the ideal support for advertising on this market segment. The company’s head office is in Belgium. It has offices in France, Spain, Italy, Romania, Germany, Poland, China and India. Find more information on Fordaq at