Junior customer service and sales representative
Are you keen to work with global customers?
The Paypers, the leading online publishing platform and provider of news and analysis for the global payments and ecommerce community, is looking for an enthusiastic Junior customer service and sales representative who is keen to work in an international business environment, and who wants to successfully develop and grow into a commercial role by working with worldwide payment companies.
While working and developing, you will master how to:
- work with global and regional payment companies;
- nurture successfully long-term partnerships;
- build trust and relationships with new prospects;
- ensure we deliver what we promise;
- signal and pass on client signals to your colleagues in the sales team;
- manage sales tracking tools and reporting on important information;
- become a well-connected and well-informed spider in the sales web.
In this position you work together with your colleagues in sales and marketing, as well with colleagues in the editorial team. Together you will be representing The Paypers in order to meet with clients and prospects.
What we expect from you:
- to be an inspiring and motivating colleague and representative of The Paypers who has high standards and communication skills;
- an excellent command of English;
- to be organised, creative, proactive, as well as goal-oriented and showing business acumen and prove to be IT savvy (MS Office Suite, MS Excel, not mandatory: Google Analytics, SEO);
- to be a team player who aims to successfully deliver high-quality and professional services to our customers in order to exceed their expectations.
If you recognise yourself in this and love to contribute to your own work experience and personal development, you may be a good match to our team. You will work in an incredibly friendly and inspiring environment, earn a competitive salary, get an attractive health coverage plan, and, in time, you will have the chance to attend international events. Based on your resume, you will be asked to perform a small task to assess your English and writing skills. We are looking forward to hearing from you
The Paypers is the leading online publishing platform and top provider of news and analysis for the global payments and ecommerce community. We are growing fast, our vibrant team is expanding, so we are looking for new full-time junior and more senior editors to join us at the company’s office in Iasi, Romania.
You will be connected to a global network of leading professionals following the major trends and developments in the payments industry. At The Paypers you will learn all about fintech, innovation, mobile payments, mobile banking, ecommerce, bitcoin, web fraud prevention and biometrics. In doing so, you will have the chance to develop in-depth knowledge of these areas.
Expand your horizons at The Paypers!